We are now openly accepting both exchanges/returns subject to the below.
- Item/s must be returned to our returns address within 7 days of delivery to be eligible for both an exchange/returns request.
- Item/s must be strictly unworn (hygiene labels still in tact) which is subject to condition upon review. Item/s that show signs of wear/have clearly been worn (mishandled/defective) shall not be refunded.
- Item/s must be returned in original packaging.
-You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item, of which additional occurring charges are non-refundable.
- Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded.
- In the instance of an exchange request eg. where sizing might not be quite right, if we have the requested stock available we are happy to exchange (we shall not accept multiple exchanges) however, as a limited-run brand, this is not always possible.
The same policy surrounding returns charges applies for both exchanges/returns- meaning you are responsible for all expenses associated with returning the insufficient product + replacement set.
We also hold no liability for your returned items, so suggest using tracked delivery services. Returns that are approved, shall only be reimbursed once received. Should you fail to return the item/s you've raised a return for, the refund shall not be honoured so proof of dispatch is advise through tracked delivery.
In the unfortunate case your swimwear is not quite right, as a reminder you've 7 days from delivery to ensure the item/s are returned to our returns address to be eligible. Please email email@example.com to arrange. Refund requests should be reimbursed back into your account within 10 working days of item/s approval.
Any concerns surrounding your product being damaged/defective must be raised within 30 days of purchase. We ask you to email firstname.lastname@example.org with images, and we shall respond to confirm upon inspection that your return request has been approved.